WHY euroteach ITL INSTITUTE?
However, formal education is only one type of learning. There are many other opportunities to further your knowledge as an educator and develop skills you need throughout life. Learning is unavoidable and happens all the time.
Highly qualified trainers with international experience
Project-based learning (PBL), eLearning, Assessment methods, ICT in the classroom... are only some of the topics that we offer to the teacher who applies to our institution. We offer various practical approaches in the classroom to improve your teaching. Euroteach ITL INSTITUTE offers a great experience for teachers to learn from our trainers as well as from other participants from the courses. You will get the chance to see and visit international schools. You will never stop learning, but learning can be interesting, funny and engaging, for both students and teachers. Lifelong learning can enhance our understanding of the world around us, make us better persons and improve our quality of life. Join us and don’t miss a chance to become even better teachers. Every teacher can be part of this great educational network. Our courses enable every teacher to improve their qualifications.
At Euroteach ITL INSTITUTE, our priority has always been high-quality education and 100% satisfaction for our participants. So far, our participants gave us very good feedback about the courses they attended. Our trainers have provided guidance and support services not only during the course but also after the course, enabling participants to complete their mobility experiences in a smooth way
- We have strong experience with KA1 courses and the Erasmus+ programme. We have successfully taught around 100 courses so far
- We have around 30 different courses in our portfolio and we can tailor a new course according to your institutional needs.
- We are able to organize courses in any location in Europe. So far, our most requested destinations have been: Prague, Madrid, Barcelona, Rome, Paris, Amsterdam, Split, Helsinki, Bucharest and Thessaloniki.
- Free continuous support for the schools we work with, from the first stages of writing their project to the final report, at the end of their approved project.
- Free organizational support for your mobilities: advice on accommodation, meals, flight tickets, local customs and visiting alternatives.
- No hidden fees! All our support is free of charge and is included in the course fee.
- Possible discounts for large groups
- We are 100% focused on customer satisfaction. You can see the list of schools which chose our courses on our reference section here
- We work with a team of international highly qualified trainers. You can check their bios here
Madrid – Spain
*******CONFIRMED ERASMUS+ KA1 COURSES******
Start your new KA1 Erasmus+ season 2018-2019 with the courses provided by EUROTEACH ITL-INSTITUTE. Join our confirmed Erasmus+ KA1 Courses. Last available places
- Preventing Early School Dropout – A Challenge For Every Teacher - 19 - 28 November 2018 - Barcelona
- Preventing Early School Dropout – A Challenge For Every Teacher - 19 - 28 November 2018 - Paris
- CLIL - Content and Language Integrated Learning - 10 - 14 December 2018 - Paris
- Challenge of Working with Gifted Children - 10 - 14 December 2018 - Paris
- Implementing Flipped Classroom and Gamification Teaching Methods - 10-14 December 2018 - Paris
- Preventing Early School Dropout – A Challenge For Every Teacher - 10 - 14 December 2018 - Rome
- Prevention of Peer Violence – Stop the Silent Epidemic - 17-21 December 2018 - Prague
- Conflict Management, Emotional Intelligence and Bullying Prevention - 14-23 January 2019 - Rome
- Flip the Class Through ICT - 21-30 January 2019 – Prague & Barcelona
- Using E-Learning – Benefits of ICT in the Classroom - 21-30 January 2019 – Prague & Barcelona
- STEM : A Step For the 21st Century Education - 28 January/06 February 2019 – Madrid
- Sexuality Education For Children And Adolescents With Special Needs - 28-03 January 2019 – Paris
- Access to Education for Disadvantaged Children (including Refugees) - 18-22 February 2019 - Rome (FULLY BOOKED)
- Children with Special Needs – Learning Knows No Boundaries - 04-10 March 2019 – Roma
- Building the Bridge: Refugees and Schools - 04-13 March 2019 – Prague
- Drama as A Tool for Prevention of Peer Bullying - 11 - 15 March 2019 - London
- Preparing Students for Pisa Testing - 18-27 March 2019 – Barcelona (FULLY BOOKED)
- Creativity In The Classroom In Theory And Practice - 18-27 March 2019 – Barcelona (FULLY BOOKED)
- Problem Solving and Task Based Learning: Innovation in the Classroom - 18-27 March 2019 - Barcelona (FULLY BOOKED)
- Gamification - Intelligence Games and Brain Teasers in the Classroom - 25 March - 03 April 2019 – Rome (FULLY BOOKED)
- Creativity In The Classroom In Theory And Practice - 25 March - 03 April 2019 - Rome (FULLY BOOKED)
- Problem Solving and Task Based Learning: Innovation in the Classroom - 25 March - 03 April 2019 - Rome (FULLY BOOKED)
- The Importance of Coaching For for Disadvantaged Students - 25 - 30 March 2019 Berlin (FULLY BOOKED)
- STEM : A Step For the 21th Century Education - 08 - 17 April 2019 – Paris (FULLY BOOKED)
- Leadership & Entrepreneurship Skills - The Key To Effectıve Collaboratıon - 22 April - 01 May 2019 – Prague
- Building the Bridge: Refugees and Schools - 22 - 26 April 2019 Helsinki (FULLY BOOKED)
- The Importance of Coaching For 21st Century Teachers - 29 April - 08 May 2019 – Madrid
- Children with Special Needs – Learning Knows No Boundaries - 27-31 May 2019 Roma
- Classroom as a Stage: Using Drama in Education Process - 03-12 June 2019 – Bucharest
- Preventing Early School Dropout – A Challenge For Every Teacher - 10-19 of June 2019 – Paris
- STEM : A Step For the 21st Century Education - 17 - 26 July 2019 – Rome
- STEM : A Step For the 21st Century Education - 24-28 June 2019 – Rome
- Gamification - Intelligence Games and Brain Teasers in the Classroom - 24-28 June 2019 Rome
- Flip the Class Through ICT - 01- 04 July 2019 – Prague (FULLY BOOKED)
- Using E-Learning – Benefits of ICT in the Classroom - 01- 04 July 2019 – Prague (FULLY BOOKED)
- Building The Bridge: Refugees And Schools - 08 - 12 July 2019 - Rome - ITALY
***All our training can be funded by Key Action 1 of Erasmus+***
"The Future Of The World Is In My Classroom Today"
Erasmus+ Courses and Training
Click More to see our Erasmus + Courses and Trainings